15th October 2011, 03:00 AM
sangitapandey1381

How to become a Teacher in Delhi Government being a lady at an age of 32 years?

i am 32 years lady and i want to be a teacher in delhi govt.
how can i become a teacher.

Related Questions:
28th February 2012, 07:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Teacher in Delhi Government being a lady at an age of 32 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangitapandey1381 View Post
i am 32 years lady and i want to be a teacher in delhi govt.
how can i become a teacher.

To become a teacher in any government recognized school candidate has to go through Teachers Eligibility Test. To be eligible for this test candidate must be a graduate with 50% marks along with passed or appearing in the B.Ed. 45% is applicable in graduation if the B.Ed program is recognized by the National Council of Teachers Education [NCTE]. Candidate fulfilling the following eligibility criteria will be able to apply in the Elementary Stage[Class-VI-VIII].
If a candidate is willing to apply in Priimary stage[Class-I-V], he/she must have passed the +2 level of exam with 50% marks along with 2 years in diploma in elementary education. 45% in +2 is applicable in case of NCTE approved diploma in elementary education.
30th April 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Teacher in Delhi Government being a lady at an age of 32 years?

Is it necessary to do diploma in elementary education from Delhi to get govt. teaching job in Delhi?
30th April 2012, 03:54 PM
abhideep1990

Is it necessary to do diploma in elementary education from delhi to get job govt. teaching job in Delhi?
30th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

age limi of female teacher in N.T.T
16th December 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

On this website, you get the list of all the steps which are required to become a teacher. It will ask for your interests and the level at which you want to teach.

http://grabaims.com/becoming-a-teacher-school-level.php
23rd March 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hey
i"m giving my 12th boards examinations in humanities nd i wanted to a teacher in delhi
i wanted to knw the steps how to be a teacher
23rd March 2014, 02:49 PM
Prashant dhandhania

Firstly you have to complete you graduation after that you have to complete B.Ed exam.
4th November 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

sir I am 33 years old & I have passed cter-prt 2014. how can I get a govt job of prt teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?