26th December 2016, 01:46 AM
prakash ankam

How can a B.Sc Computer Science having seven years of teaching experience in a private school become a government school teacher in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Computer Science from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabd, Maharashtra and I have seven years experience of teaching in private school. How can I become a government school teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i be a School Teacher with having any professional teaching experience?
  2. Can i become a Government Teacher at 38 years age with 12 years teaching experience in Private school?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  4. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  5. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  6. How to get admission in B.Ed? I am a teacher in private school
  7. Is it necessary to study B.Ed from any government recognized school for teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  9. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  10. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  11. How can I become a Teacher of Mathematics in a Private school of Kolkata after completing B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying government school teacher job in Pune?
  13. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  14. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  17. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  18. How to be a Central School teacher if teaching in a government school since 5 years? Which are the qualification required for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?