28th December 2010, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How can a B.Tech Biotech 6th semester student apply for internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

i m a student of b.tech biotech 6th sem....want to know how to apply for internship in hindustan unilever ltd.....and that too i do not have any source there

Related Questions:
  1. Does Hindustan Unilever offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. Can I apply for Off-Campus Interview from next semester being a B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) 3rd year student? Off-Campus schedules of Accenture, Wipro and Hindustan Unilever?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  7. How to apply for the internship in Hindustan Aeronautics limited during Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?
  10. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  11. What to do after completing the Graduation in Microbiology?
  12. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. How can I apply for Internship in Hyderabad if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  17. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  18. Details about summer internship for 6th semester B.Tech students?
4th January 2011, 09:26 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can a B.Tech Biotech 6th semester student apply for internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a student of b.tech biotech 6th sem....want to know how to apply for internship in hindustan unilever ltd.....and that too i do not have any source there
in mine opinion there is no need of any source to go that comapny if have knowledge and courage in urself that u can do that and this u can qualify in that
work hard gain knowledge of ur subject from everywhere.
send ur resume to that comapny u will be selected for internship
16th February 2011, 12:09 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How can a B.Tech Biotech 6th semester student apply for internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

YEs, there are two , either through the placement cell of your college
Apply directly by responding to advertisement in the newspaper.
21st July 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a B.Tech Biotech 6th semester student apply for internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?

what is the email address of hindustan liver limited
30th January 2012, 05:02 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

hi,

as per my opinion there is no need of any source to go that comapny if have knowledge and courage in urself that u can do that and this u can qualify in that
work hard gain knowledge of ur subject from everywhere.
send ur resume to that comapny u will be selected for internship
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?