29th April 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

How can the Dhanbad Center students appear for AIEEE exam?

Dear Sir/Madam
My cousin will be appearing for AIEEE exams from Dhanbad Centers.Presently Dhanbad city is under curfew.Could you pls advise that in this situation how the dhanbad centeres students will be appearing in the exams.Is there any chance to shift their centeres from Dhanbad to somewhere else.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards
Capt Nawin Narayan Khaware

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Training center available in BCCL, Dhanbad for Engineering students? -- [New]
  2. Can I change my exam center in AFMC application form?
  3. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in B.Ed course in Vinoba Bhave university, Hazaribad?
  5. Is AIEEE separate for students aspiring for B.Arch?
  6. Admission number and my center for the Exam of AIEEE?
  7. Aieee for foreign students? any special procedure for foriegn students who want to give AIEEE exam?
  8. What is the procedure for an outside Delhi Polytechnic student to take admission in DTU if I am Physically Handicapped?
  9. What is the cutoff percentage in major subjects for getting admission in ISM Dhanbad for ST students if they crack the entrance test? Requirements of overall 3 years BSc Degree?
  10. Any chance to take admission after passing 12th board examination with 65% from state board
  11. Can I get admission in CS after graduation within Dhanbad City? What is the course fee?
  12. Am I eligible for lecturer jobs in private polytechnic colleges which are AICTE approved?
  13. Procedure to join ISM Dhanbad after Diploma in Mining?
  14. AIEEE Maths Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which are the different centers for AIEEE and AFMC in Chennai?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Dhanbad, Ranchi and Jamshedpur?
  17. DCE admissions through AIEEE, what would be the procedure?
  18. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
13th January 2012, 12:55 AM
vinayak majgaonkar

Default Re: How can the Dhanbad Center students appear for AIEEE exam?

i think there is very little possibility about changing centers of AIEEE exam.since it is under central board and its very important entrance exam for engg.....
so dont worry about it...
by the way best of luck for AIEEE to your brother....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?