16th June 2011, 05:10 PM
kk2349

How can a fresher can Informatica Job after M.Tech Embedded Systems?

hi iam completed m.tech (embedded systems) earlier and then cmpltd INFORMATIICA course ,please give me suggetion to how can i get fresher informatica job,and tell me whch cmpnys r hiring informatica freshers

Related Questions:
  1. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  2. What is the scope of embedded system?
  3. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  4. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best embedded training institute in Chennai? I am a B.E Fresher in Chennai
  6. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?
  7. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)?
  8. How to do M.Tech? Are there any branches being offered like VLSI and Embedded?
  9. What is better between embedded course and telecom course
  10. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  11. Best institutes offering a course in Embedded Systems or VLSI Bangalore?
  12. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
  15. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  16. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  17. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  18. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
12th November 2011, 01:58 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can a fresher can Informatica Job after M.Tech Embedded Systems?

you can get a job if you have an aggregate of 65% throughout your career
companies of informatica are
1)hoovers
2) informatica corporation
12th November 2011, 09:58 PM
Beready

Default Re: How can a fresher can Informatica Job after M.Tech Embedded Systems?

friend,

there are many companies who recruit informatica freshers in a large number .
some multi national companies are also there
like TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS and many more also.
good luck.
22nd December 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Q:Right now I m pursuing MCA 3:1 simultaneosly i completed INFORMATICA course.I would like to know which companies recruit INFORMATICA FRESHERS???
30th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i have taken informatica corporate training i am a fresher 2011 pass out no openings yet plz suggest if there are any openings
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?