20th August 2012, 04:38 PM
Bosk

How can I appear for IPCC exam after completing graduation with 57% in B.Com

Hello,sir i have completed my graduation in 2010 with 57% in B.com.I don't have maths in 10+2.Will that be a problem in IPCCC exam?

4th June 2015, 11:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for IPCC exam after completing graduation with 57% in B.Com

Chartered Accountancy is one of the most preferred career options after 10+2 for commerce stream students.

This course has good job and career opportunities once it is completed. It has three stages :

1. Common Proficiency Test.

2. Integrated Professional Competence Course.

3. Final course.

Candidate who has done his/her 10+2 from a recognized board can directly appear for the CPT conducted by ICAI twice every year in June and December of every year.

Once you have cleared CPT and done the stage I of CPT, you will be eligible for the IPCC.

Candidates who have done his/her bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 55% are directly eligible for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. You need not give CPT.

Since you have done your bachelor's degree in commerce with 57%, you are eligible for the direct entry to IPCC. You can register for the IPCC nine months before the exam is conducted.

The important dates for November IPCC 2015 exam is over now. Here is the link for direct form for IPCC http://www.icai.org/directcaform.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?