16th July 2013, 09:29 AM
rakesh pandu

How can I appear for MBA entrance exam?

sir, please tell me how will be an mba entrance exam ?????????????/
'

Related Questions:
  1. When will MBA entrance exam start? Which is the best MBA college in India except IIM's? Date of all the MBA entrance exams and their names?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat? -- [New]
  3. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  4. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  5. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  6. Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?
  7. Can I do MBA after doing T.Y.B.A? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  8. Procedure to apply for the entrance exam of MBA? How much will be the approximate cost to do MBA course?
  9. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  10. Can I get admission in any MBA college if secured 47.88% in B.Com? Am I eligible for MBA entrance exam? What should I study to make my future brighter?
  11. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  12. When is the MBA entrance exam going to commence? Procedure to follow to apply for the entrance test?
  13. Which course should I opt with B.Com hons?
  14. Which MBA entrance exam does cover the syllabus of rest MBA exams?
  15. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  16. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  17. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  18. What to do after graduating in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2014, 07:20 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I appear for MBA entrance exam?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join MBA course is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream.

The candidate should score a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Some of the most popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

CAT is the best exam to join MBA course because it is possible that you can get admission in B-Schools and IIMs for this course through CAT Exam.

This Exam will be conducted once in a year.

MAT Exam is also one of the good Exam. This will be conducted 4 times in a year.

Apart from these exams, there are some state level Entrance Exams through which you will get admission for MBA course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

Decide upon the entrance exam first and know the institution or authority which is conducting that exam.

Just go to the official website and you can come to know the complete information.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?