8th September 2015, 11:36 AM
yogesh.7

How can I apply for 6 months industrial course in Maruti Suzuki?

please tell me how can i apply for six months industrial in maruti suzuki ?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  3. How can I apply for 6 months industrial course in Maruti Suzuki? -- [New]
  4. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  9. How to get promotion in job at MAruti Suzuki?
  10. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  11. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  12. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  13. Previous years questions for Maruti Suzuki Placement?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Maruti Suzuki campusing?
  16. Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Noida for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Gurgaon, NTPC or DRDO for internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
8th September 2015, 12:53 PM
rakeshsenapati2012

Default Re: How can I apply for 6 months industrial course in Maruti Suzuki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh.7 View Post
please tell me how can i apply for six months industrial in maruti suzuki ?
You have to wait for the notification by the company. Whenver the notification will come inviting candidates for industrial training you can apply. Best of luck.
8th September 2015, 01:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

The procedure of the training is not that complex that you need to worry about. The procedure is quite simple and hence following that you can easily apply for the training in whichever company you want to.

First of all, lets check the eligibility criteria for the students for undergoing summer training in any of the company-

>> You must be pursuing BE/ BTECH/Diploma(of relevant trade) of relevant branch from a recognized university.

>> You should be in the 3rd year of your course.

This criteria you seem to follow, so now lets come to the procedure.
See, you have to submit the following documents :

>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.
>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training of the company in which you are interested and that is it. The company will automatically revert back to you.
8th September 2015, 08:28 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Maruti Suzuki runs skill development activities with partnership of state governments by setting up Automobile Skill Enhancement Centres (ASEC).Centres are set up at total 45 Government run Industrial Training Institutes ITIs across the country.By this training , ITI students who are interested in automobile sectors can develop the skill & grab practical knowledge.After completion of training , You have great opportunity to get job in well reputed company workshop.

Eligibility
- You must have passed ITI course from recognized institute.
- You will get admission on the basis of your academic score.

Application
- Visit the site : www.marutisuzuki.com
- Click " Submit Resume"
- You can also send CV to Maruti Suzuki
- Apply for Industrial Training course

Training Features
- Model workshop
- Workshop with all tools & able to provide practical training
- Having Full time trainers
- Trainees can also join workshop also excluding maruti suzuki workshop
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?