18th June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CDAC? I am doing engineering from CS

I am doing engg frm cs bt unfortunately ma engg is complted on dec 2013 coz of ma sem back.,so plz suggst me whn ill apply for cdac n how to apply..n suggst me clg n der fees also.

14th January 2018, 02:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CDAC? I am doing engineering from CS

Admission to CDAC is held through C-CAT exam that is conducted every year in June (for August admissions) and December (for February admissions).

As you are pursuing your engineering course now. As your engineering is getting completed in December.

So, you must apply for C-CAT admission test of December. Application forms will be available before 1 month on the official site. Note that only Online application forms are available.

Following courses can be opted through C-CAT exam:
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile Computing
  • Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development
  • Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design

Apart from above courses, there are few other courses.

Your admission to CDAC institutes is based on C-CAT ranking.
15th January 2018, 09:46 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CDAC? I am doing engineering from CS

You have to register on their website and give an entrance exam called CCAT, the syllabus for that you will find it on their website also they mention the important dates. The next exam will be in the month of May/June, after the results there are 3 rounds(more details on their website), according to your rank you will be alloted a centre of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?