27th June 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after passing 12th with 79%?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue Genetic Engineering. I have passed class 12th with 79% marks. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  4. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  6. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  7. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  8. How to pursue Genetic engineering after passing 12th?
  9. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  10. Can I do genetic engineering directly after passing 12th without Maths
  11. What should I do to study Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th PCM?
  12. Which entrance exam is conducted for admission in Genetic Engineering? How can I apply for the exam?
  13. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  14. Eligibility for Genetic engineering after passing 12th with PCB group?
  15. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Genetic Engineering if I don't have mathematics? -- [New]
  17. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  18. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
15th July 2016, 06:36 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after passing 12th with 79%?

Admission to the course is offered based on merit i.e the marks secured in the final exams of 10+2 and through entrance exams conducted at state and national level or through the entrance exams conducted by the concerned institution. Admission in IIT's for this course is made through JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) performance.

The candidate needs to possess 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology or bachelors degree in Science or Molecular Biology for admission in B.E. / B.Tech in Genetic engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?