11th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Industrial training? I'm a B.Tech 4th sem student from J.N. Government engineering college(Sundernagar)

I am B.Tech 4th sem student from J.N.govt.engg.college sundernagar ,himachal pradesh. kindly help me how to apply in you plant

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  2. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  4. How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem
  5. how to do 6 months industrial training?
  6. How to take industrial training for electrical engineering?
  7. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  8. Information about industrial training for MCA student? Names of the software companies? Where an I apply for industrial training?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them? -- [New]
  10. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  11. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  14. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to Apply for Industrial training in IOCL and BPCL being B.Tech Chemical engineering 2nd year student?
  16. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
11th June 2012, 11:19 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial training? I'm a B.Tech 4th sem student from J.N. Government engineering college(Sundernagar)

in b.tech 4th semester,you need not to join any company else you can try in some institute because in 4th semester you are not fully prepared or you have no knowledge about your field.if you try in some company then you should work hard at there and company takes own work or own benefits from you that is harmful for you for your success.so please you should join some institute sor 6 week training.
19th March 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Industrial training? I'm a B.Tech 4th sem student from J.N. Government engineering college(Sundernagar)

i am student of b.tech me in 4th sem please tell me gov. indutries for my 6weeks industrial training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?