16th July 2011, 10:50 PM
ashutosh2908

How can I apply for a job in ISRO in a good post after doing B.Tech in EC branch? After B.Tech from UCER college how can I get placement in good companies?

sir,
i am in 3year of b.tech from ec branch how can i apply for jobs in isro in good posts,& i am doing b.tech from ucer college affiliated to uptu so how can i get placements in good companies..........what are the things that should be done by me from now onwards

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO?
  2. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  3. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  4. B.Tech admission and college details 2016 -- [New]
  5. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  6. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  7. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  9. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  10. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  11. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  12. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  13. I want to join ISRO, I am an engineering student
  14. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  15. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  16. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  17. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  18. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
11th October 2011, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in ISRO in a good post after doing B.Tech in EC branch? After B.Tech from UCER college how can I get placement in good companies?

You can certainly apply for a job in ISRO after completion of B.tech. Usually the notifications regarding the various positions in ISRO will be published. You can apply for the most suitable positions. The selection will be mainly based on a written examination. If short listed in the written exam you will have to attend the Personal interview also on the basis of which the selection will be done. You can get good placements after B.Tech from UCER College in both the sectors. Look for the job notifications and apply accordingly.
30th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in ISRO in a good post after doing B.Tech in EC branch? After B.Tech from UCER college how can I get placement in good companies?

How to get a good salaried job after doing b.tech with E.C branch?does it gives opportunity to wrk in foreign countries?? Plz let me knw in easy steps....
30th December 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir
How to get a good salaried job after doing b.tech with E.C branch?does it gives opportunity to wrk in foreign countries?? Plz let me knw in easy steps....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?