28th September 2013, 03:03 AM
sachin v pawar

How can I apply for the post of collector?

how can i become a collector? how can i apply the post of collector right now?

28th September 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of collector?

i pass my bsc with 75% MARKS CAN I APPLY ANY GOVT JOB
29th September 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

The students who aspire to become District Collector are required to write the Civil Services examination that is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission. The exam has three parts. They are: Preliminary exam, Main exam and Interview. The advertisement for this exam will be proclaimed in all leading employment news papers. Students who are appearing in this examination are required to be permanent residents of India. They are supposed to be atleast 21 years when they apply. The minimum qualification required for the candidates to apply is a graduate degree from any background. Those who are writing their final year exams are also eligible to appear for the PSC exam. The candidates have an option to appear for the exam 4 times.The candidates need to be well informed on all aspects of the society. They can prepare themselves by reading newspapers or watching news channels. Another good option is to read books on general knowledge and social science a lot. As the paper will include questions on vocabulary, comprehension, essay as well as précis writing, a good command over the English language is necessary. The interview is carried out for testing the personality of the aspirant. So, at this time, they must answer in a truthful and unbiased manner. It would also help if the aspirant takes a minute before replying. This will give them time to think over an answer.
20th July 2015, 11:42 PM
001 kamal

If you want to apply for the post of collector then you can apper Civil Services examination.

Candidates who are applying for Civil Services Exam for becoming a collector should be an Indian citizen.

Civil Services exam conducted by UPSC in every year.

For apply Civil Services exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for reserved category candidates 5 years for SC/ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.

Selection process :-

Preliminary entrance exam

Main entrance exam

Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?