15th July 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in the field of ECE?

is there any vacancies or how to apply for railway exams after completing my B.E in the field of ECE

5th July 2014, 12:30 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in the field of ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any vacancies or how to apply for railway exams after completing my B.E in the field of ECE
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.E course. There are lots of job opportunities available after completing in Railway sectors for B.E graduates. Since, you have completed B.E course, so you can apply for Teaching field in Railway sector. You can apply for different jobs like,
  • Sr. section engineer
  • Junior engineer
  • Senior P- way supervisor
  • Cheif Depot Material Superintendent
  • Depot Material Superintendent
  • Indian Railways Traffic service
  • Indian Railways Personnel service
  • Indian Railways store service
  • Indian Railways Electrical engineer etc..

Eligibility Criteria:-

~In the above mentioned post, Candidate must be Bachelor degree holder in Engineering or Technology with minimum 55% marks in Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ Mechanical / Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics &Telecommunication etc.. with from any reputed and recognized University/ Institute.

~Applicants should attain 20 years of minimum age, but not pass 25 years of upper limit.

~Candidates who belong to SC /ST Category will be relaxed in age up to 5 years and Those who belong to OBC Category will be relaxed up to 3 years.

How to Apply:-

The Applicant may apply for this entrance examination through online (or) Offline. The notification regarding the examination will be published in Employment news paper and official website of the RRBOfficial website

Railway Exam pattern:-
  • Reasoning
  • General English
  • General Aptitude
  • General Knowledge
  • Computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?