14th June 2012, 09:25 PM
palesa

How can I apply for scholarship after passing grade 12?

I'm doing grade 12 ,so I want to know .how can I apply and where .I have passed this term but not with very impressive marks ,so if I apply will I be approved or what?,I'm afraid that I may not pass my june exam with ecceding marks.

15th June 2012, 02:22 PM
jhlkgrwl

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship after passing grade 12?

You can apply in colleges which admit students according to their performance in entrance exam of that college. If you do well in the entrance exam then they will automatically offer scholarship to you. If you would've got an impressive result then their would've been chances for you to get scholarship immediately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?