14th March 2012, 02:35 PM
joy.jyotijain

What is the next process after passing IBPS exam with 52% marks in OBC?

sir, i have passed in ibps exam with 52 per marks in obc cate. what is the next process ?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the cut off marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam?
  3. What is the next process after passing IBPS entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible for PNB PO after scoring 46.5% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 59.89% in BSc?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  6. Can 2nd year B.com students apply for IBPS Exam? What are the further process for applying job after passing exam? -- [New]
  7. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  8. How to prepare for IBPS Clerk exam?
  9. What is the next process after clearing the IBPS CWE Clerk with 139 marks? What is the latest cutoff mark?
  10. Probationary officers previous years question papers?
  11. Can I be eligible for Bank PO after scoring 50% in 12th class
  12. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  13. What is the cutoff marks for OBGC students in IBPS exam?
  14. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  15. Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category
  16. Procedure for IBPS Exam? Model Question Papers of IBPS Exam?
  17. How to get Job in Bank being a candidate having secured 53% in 12th class?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical and PO exams being a 38 years old OBC and PH candidate?
22nd March 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next process after passing IBPS exam with 52% marks in OBC?

i have got 145 marks in ibps so kindly guide me for next step
27th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next process after passing IBPS exam with 52% marks in OBC?

i have got 133 marks in ibps obc categary can i have chance for job and what tell me for next step
28th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i have got 136 marks please tell me there is any chance to get job or not
7th April 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i have got 132 marks can have chance to get job?
15th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i have got 136 marks can i get a chance to get job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?