21st March 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream

How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in bihar, i am pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  2. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  3. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  5. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  6. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  7. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship cum Training programme in NTPC if pursuing B.Tech ECE 2nd year at NIT-Surat?
  9. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  10. How to apply for summer training in PSUs like NTPC, IOCL, BHEL etc.?
  11. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  13. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?
  14. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  15. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC or ISRO?
  16. Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?
  17. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  18. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
20th October 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream

what cn i do for doing six week training in BHEL, NTPC and iam 3rd year student of b.tech with eletronics and communication
19th December 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream

I want to know from where should i do my training ?..
18th March 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of ec 3 yr , want to go for summer internship from ntpc or bhel. please tell the procedure for gettin in.
17th April 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am Sanjeev Kumar,persuing B.tech(MECHANICAL ENGG) 2nd yr. sir,i want to do summer training in NTPC ,plz provide me the neccessary details . my email id is - [email protected]
thank you
26th May 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am Indresh pal(ECE) 3rd year student.. I wants to summer training in BHEL at Varansi.

Plz reply on dis [email protected]
8th June 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am prakash jha,pursuing diploma(ELECTRICAL ENGG.)3rd YEAR.Sir,i want to do summer traning in BHEL , plz provide me the neccessary details.my email id is [email protected] .
thank you
15th July 2013, 10:44 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

its difficult to get summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies
Dont restrict your search to Bihar.
if you search for company outside, you have good chance.

You should try writing to the HR.
or you should try to find contact/relative/friend working in these company at high position. Ask them to push your CV to respective HR.

All the best
6th April 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.tech 3rd year.i want to do traing in bihar.plz say the name of traing institute in bihar.
14th April 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am praveen sharma (ece) 2rd year student.
want to summer training (allahabad).
Please provide me the necessary
details my email id is
[email protected]
and my phone number is 7376260017.
thank you
12th November 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am pujasingh ec2ndyear student .i want to summer training in thesecompanies please provide some necessary details on my email id is [email protected] my contact number is 8934895000.thanks
29th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Anshuman dubey EC 2nd year student.
want to summer training in Lucknow.
please provide some necessary details on my email id is [email protected] and my phone no. is 9839341861.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?