27th January 2011, 07:47 PM

Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?

i am a civil engg student in nit hamirpur please give the address of nhai in bihar where i join in summer training for 45 days .also some other construction company in bihar .how to apply for summer trainning

Related Questions:
  1. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  2. How can i apply for summer training in NHAI?
  3. How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?
  4. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  5. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  7. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  8. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  10. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar
  11. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  13. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  14. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  15. List of Real State companies in Bihar providing training in Civil engineering? Eligibility criteria to apply for it? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for civil engineering summer training?
  17. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?
  18. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
3rd February 2011, 09:23 PM
torque

Default Re: Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?

You should first meet your professor in charge of your Training and Placement cell in your institute.He will definitely help you unless you are a first year hungry for strengthening your resume.Now you can contact NHAI on the website http://www.nhai.org/contactus.asp . Since you are a NITIAN getting a summer training is not a big hurdle so get the contact no.s from websites and ask them mentioning your interest and potential.After that depending upon whether they say you ,you may submit your resume to them,ask a senior to help you making a resume,and finally have patience.
3rd February 2011, 09:58 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training in NHAI, Bihar for 45 days for student of Civil engineering from NIT, Hamirpur? Other construction companies in Bihar?

NHAI [National Highways Authority of India] is an apex government organization
in India overseeing the development of roads and highways.
You can contact them at the following address:

National Highways Authority of India,
G 5 and 6, Sector No. 10,
Dwarka, New Delhi,
India - 110 075
Telephone: 011-25074100/25074200
20th January 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Enginnering Pune. I want to apply for my 45dayz training. So kindly tell me the company"s name in Pune/Mumbai/Bangalore/Delhi and also how to apply for it
27th January 2012, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to apply for summer training in 45days,sir how to proces the joining in company, i'm studying in iter bhubaneswer
26th March 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

how i apply in nhai summer training..... bihar
30th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for summer training in NHAI..i'm a 3rd year Civil Engg student.
12th April 2012, 04:10 AM
rakesh raushan kr

hello sir
my self name rakesh raushan kumar. i am student of mewar university chittorghar rajsthan .i am 2nd year student of this university.pleas our summer trening request are eccapet.

Thankes sir
12 04 2012
15th May 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkpp View Post
NHAI [National Highways Authority of India] is an apex government organization
in India overseeing the development of roads and highways.
You can contact them at the following address:

National Highways Authority of India,
G 5 and 6, Sector No. 10,
Dwarka, New Delhi,
India - 110 075
Telephone: 011-25074100/25074200
sir, i want to join NHAI ...PLEASE GUIDE ME..........
20th August 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i m student of uce i do my practicle traning from nhai gwalior i wnt report of dholpur project plz send me at [email protected] as soon as possible thak u
28th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir

My self name GAUTAM SHARMA. I am student of punjab university chandigarh I am 2nd year studentof this university please your summer traning request are accapet

Thankes sir
23rd September 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in Universal College of Enginnering Punjab. I want to apply for my 6 months training. So kindly tell me the company"s name in Punjab,Bihar/Delhi and also how to apply for it,please inform me
7th December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir
i am myself vicky raj studying in desh bhagat engneering college in 2nd yr in civil branch,in mandi gobindhgarh punjab and i want to apply 45 days training in nhai plz tell me how to apply it
19th January 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for summer training in 30days,sir how to proces the joining in company, i'm studying in giet gunupur, nd suggeste companies details my e-mail I'd [email protected] mob:9040942234
19th February 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am studying in Mahendra Engineering College Tamil nadu.i want training in NHAI. So plz tell me process for apply training.
[email protected]
20th February 2014, 03:28 AM

i am a civil engg student in nit hamirpur please give the address of nhai in bihar where i join in summer training for 45 days .also some other construction company in bihar .how to apply for summer trainning[/QUOTE]
12th March 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd yr civil engg student in s.i.e.t
,dhenkanal(odisha).plz give the procedure to do summer training in NHAI,bihar for 45 days
19th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical enginner in 2nd year please give a prpcedure in summer training
16th June 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I m civil engg student in kalpi institute of technology ambala in harayana i want training in nhai so sir please accept me \i m rohit raj my mobile no is9034686567and email id is [email protected]
11th March 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a civil engg student in NETGI ranchi . I intrested to taking training in nhai bihar so please accept me / I am badal singh my mobile no - 7870427436 and email id - [email protected]
12th May 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get summer training of 45 days in NHAI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?