24th August 2013, 03:05 PM
DEY MOUMITA

How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering

hello sir, it's me moumita dey - i m a student of be.
electrical n electronic engineer of 3rd year from indore.
i want to do training in summer vacation.
please sir help me in detail how can apply for training.
my email id is - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  2. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  3. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  4. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  5. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  6. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  7. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  8. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  9. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  10. Process of training at BHEL Haridwar? How many seats are there for Electrical engineer?
  11. Which are the companies related to electrical engineering which give summer training
  12. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training? -- [New]
  13. Which company is providing summer training in Electrical engineering? How to apply in that company?
  14. Is summer training in NHPC useful for Electrical and Electronics engineer?
  15. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
  16. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  17. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
22nd April 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for training? I am a student of B.E electrical and electronics engineering

Hi sir this is bharath. im 3rd B.Tech in electrical nd electronics engineering
I need to do summer internship.so pls send me the form to register for that for my mail:[email protected]
Thanking u sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?