7th November 2019, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I approach for Merchant Navy after completion of engineering degree?

I have completed my 10 2 with PCM and English as one of the subject. Scoring more than 60% in PCM group and more than 50% in English. Now I'm completing my degree course in Mechanical Engineering. So after completing engineering how I can approach for Merchant Navy?

7th November 2019, 09:29 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I approach for Merchant Navy after completion of engineering degree?

You can get admission in 2nd year of Marine Engineering by lateral entry. You have to give IMU CET exam for lateral entry. Through IMU CET you can get admission in colleges affiliated to IMU. Aur colleges like Tolani, VMI Pune, MANET Pune they conduct their own entrance exam.
7th November 2019, 11:48 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I approach for Merchant Navy after completion of engineering degree?

Approach to Merchant Navy after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering :

After completing B.tech in Mechanical Engineering , you need to do 1 year GME (Graduate Marine Engineer) course. Then , you need to apply for IMU-CET (Indian Maritime University) to get admission in a recognized college. Thus, you can get into Merchant Navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?