25th October 2018, 01:46 PM

How can I become an Income Tax Officer being a B.Com (Finance and Taxation) final year student?

Sir, I am studying in final year of B.Com (H). My major subjects are Finance and Taxation. I want to become an Income Tax Officer. Kindly, let me know how can I become an Income Tax Officer? Please, help me in this regard.

27th October 2018, 08:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Income Tax Officer being a B.Com (Finance and Taxation) final year student?

Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are eligible to appear for Civil Service Examination and after qualifying in all three stages will become eligible for recruitment as an Indian Revenue Service.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation for reserved category. So, you can apply for the examination application form will be released next year.

To get more information about the examination syllabus and procedure visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
28th October 2018, 02:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Income Tax Officer being a B.Com (Finance and Taxation) final year student?

You ate eligible to appear for recruitment in Income Tax Inspector with your qualification.

The examination is conducted by Civil Service Examination for selection as an I.R.S officer.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years. Examination is conducted in three stages and you have to qualify in all stages for final selection.
31st October 2018, 12:56 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

One can become an I.R.S officer after qualifying in the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by UPSC.

The minimum age limit to appear in the examination is bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. You have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.

To get more information regarding the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?