6th November 2018, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Income Tax Officer in Tamil Nadu being a BCom(Accountancy) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in BCom(H) with Accountancy. I want to become an Income Tax Officer in Tamil Nadu. Can you please help me to know that how can I achieve my aim? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

11th November 2018, 06:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Income Tax Officer in Tamil Nadu being a BCom(Accountancy) student?

For recruitment as an Income Tax Officer you have to appear and qualify in IRS officer or State PSC recruitment.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Age limit varies with examination.

So, kindly visit the official website of the examination conducting body for detail information.
12th November 2018, 09:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Income Tax Officer in Tamil Nadu being a BCom(Accountancy) student?

To become Income Tax officer, you need to crack Civil Services exam and join Indian Revenue Service (IT). Your posting will be as per Central government norms and procedures.

Eligibility for Civil Services exam:

1. You must be graduate enough to apply for this exam. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The age limit is 21-32 years.

The different stages of exam:

Preliminary exam.

Mains exam.

Personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?