24th September 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Indian Navy Officer?

After completion of my BPED degree course how can I join to be a Navy officer can you please do tell me that?

24th September 2015, 09:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Indian Navy Officer?

BPED stands for the Bachelor of Physical Education and you are eligible to join the Indian Navy.

To join the Indian Navy you have to qualify in the CDS examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates age must be between the 19-22 years.
* Candidates must have the Physics and Mathematics as main paper in the graduation.

So you are eligible to join the Indian Navy if your age is less than 22 years. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
24th September 2015, 10:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BPED is the Bachelor o Physical Education. The eligibility criteria for the BPED is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline. But for joining Indian Navy at bachelor' s degree level, a candidate must have done bachelor's degree in physics or mathematics or bachelor's degree in engineering.

Then only you can apply for the Combined defence services conducted by the UPSC every year. The age limit for Indian Naval academy is 19-22 years.

Official website: www.upsc.gov.in.
25th September 2015, 11:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Acronym of BPED stands for Bachelor of Physical Education.
For writing this you must have a Bachelor's degree then only you are eligible.
For this a candidate must have a bachelor degree in Engineering, physics or mathematics. You will be able to join Indian Navy only after qualifying combined defence services which is conducted by UPSC every year.
Your age limit should be 19 yrs. to 22 yrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?