13th November 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?

I am a final year engineering student from electronics and communication branch.how could i become a lecturer in private or government engineering college? or tell me the steps that i must follow to become a professor in engineering college

Related Questions:
  1. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  2. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  3. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  4. What is the salary scale of lecturer in private engineering colleges?
  5. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  6. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  7. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  8. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  9. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  10. Qualifications required to become a lecturer in any private college recognized by government university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  12. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  13. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  14. What to do next after completion of my masters in accountancy?
  15. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  16. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  17. Date of exam for admission in government college?
  18. What is value of SET score in becoming a School Teacher?
13th November 2015, 11:45 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?

As per the latest AICTE rules and regulations, candidates after completion of bachelor's degree in engineering or technology can teach in private engineering colleges as a lecturer.

You can appear for the interview of various private engineering colleges for the Lecturer post.

But for being a lecturer in government college, you must complete master's degree in technology and then apply for the National Eligibility Test and clear it to become lecturer in your desired stream and college.
14th November 2015, 12:37 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become a lecturer in a government or private engineering college?

Steps for applying lecturer in Engineering College:- You must have completed your Bachelor or Post graduation degree in engineering like Civil,Electronics,Mechanical & Electrical etc.

You must have scored minimum 55% marks in graduation & Post Graduation degree.

You must have also a P.hd degree for applying lectureship in college.

You must have also appeared NET (National Eligibility Test) for lectureship post in college which is conducts by UGC.

There is no age bound for Lectureship.
29th October 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a m.tech degree holder to apply for the post of lecturer in govt.. engg.college ? If it is then what is the age limit or maximum age?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?