5th January 2012, 08:36 PM
koolkiran143

How can I become an officer of Indian Navy? What will be the qualification?

sir, i want to as how can i become an officer of indian navy?i mean what em i have to appear,what should my qualification??

4th February 2012, 08:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an officer of Indian Navy? What will be the qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkiran143 View Post
sir, i want to as how can i become an officer of indian navy?i mean what em i have to appear,what should my qualification??
In order to become an Officer in the Indian Navy, you first of all need to complete your bachelors degree either in engineering or a B.Sc degree with Physics and Maths as your major subjects.
If you hold this qualification, you will be eligible to join Indian Navy, either through direct entry for short service commission or through the combined defense service exam, conducted by the union public service commission, for permanent commission.
As far as the age is concerned, you must be within the age limit of 19-22 years, to be considered eligible for the post of Officer in various branches of Indian Navy.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Navy.
21st April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an officer of Indian Navy? What will be the qualification?

plzzzz tell me how can i become an officer in navy.plz guide me the way to join after 10th.
9th November 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the physical qualification required to join Indian Navy?I am 17 years old and have finished 12th

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-become-officer-indian-navy-what-will-qualification-557059.html#ixzz2k8iWBL7F
16th December 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 16years and in 11standard.I want to join Indian Navy.so what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?