26th February 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Paracammando after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to become a Paracammando so I want to know how can I become a Paracammando after completing class 12th? Which exam do I need to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?
  2. Can I write the entrance exam of CDS and NDA after completing class 12th?
  3. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th or B.Sc? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write?
  5. What should I do to get a Private Bank job after completing class 12th? Do I need to write any exam to get the job?
  6. How can I become an Automobile Engineer after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write to get admission?
  7. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  10. Am I eligible to write SCRA exam while studying in class 12th?
  11. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  13. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?
  14. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to write IIT JAM Chemical Science exam after completing class 12th from NIOS Board without Mathematics?
  18. Will I get admission in BBA on the basis of class 12th marks or do I need to write any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?