15th June 2011, 06:40 PM
Pooja M.Kumbhar

How can I change my engineering college from Pune ro Shivaji University?

How can i change my engineering college from pune university to shivaji university?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  2. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  3. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  4. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  5. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to change the college under Shivaji University?
  7. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  8. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  9. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  10. Will I get COEP after scoring 171 in MHT CET?
  11. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  12. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  13. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  14. Changing colleges in Pune University -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in COEP after scoring 140 marks in CET
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  17. How to go to Shivaji University if I am a student of first year of engineering in Pune University
  18. Best college in Nasik or Pune for Aeronautical engineering having 52% in 12th HSc board?
28th November 2011, 05:41 PM
Milind_C

Default Re: How can I change my engineering college from Pune ro Shivaji University?

you can change your college if and if only there is vaccant seat in your require college or any one want to come from shivaji university to pune then .
18th August 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my engineering college from Pune ro Shivaji University?

i studied in pune university i take the admission in direct second year after diplome but i am failed now so i want to take admission in shivaji university in second year so is it possible?how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?