4th January 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?

Hello,
I am in GEC, Bhavnagar in 1st semester studying Mechanical Engineering. I want to change my stream to Civil Engineering. Kindly tell me how I can do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  2. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  3. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  4. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.?
  5. Can I change my engineering stream while doing btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I change my stream from Electronics and Electrical engineering to Mechanical or Computer engineering?
  8. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  9. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  11. If I have a backlog in one subject can I change from Civil to Mechanical Engineering after 1st year?
  12. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  13. Stream change from Production engineering to civil or IT in 1st year from Gujarat University?
  14. What qualification is required to do Ph.D. in Hydro Power stream?
  15. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  16. Is is a good option to take Civil engineering as optional subject in Civil services exam? Is it easy to score at?
  17. Can I change my stream from mechanical engineering to computer science engineering after diploma?
  18. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
14th January 2016, 01:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am in GEC, Bhavnagar in 1st semester studying Mechanical Engineering. I want to change my stream to Civil Engineering. Kindly tell me how I can do this?
It is possible to change your stream if you are in Ist year of your Engineering Graduation.

As you are currently studying in Ist semester so you will have to study IInd semester too for completing your Ist year completely.

Subjects are all similar for all branches of engineering in a specific college.

After completing IInd semester, you will have to contact your Registrar of college.

After filling certain documents, your branch will be officially changed through the University to which the college is affiliated.

You will have to represent both semester marksheets, admit card of semester exams, etc.

Also note that you must not have any active backlogs in both the previous semester, otherwise you cannot change your branch.
5th August 2019, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my stream to Civil Engineering being a Mechanical student?

How can i change diploma engineering course in manuu maniacal to civil in first year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?