27th May 2013, 01:01 PM
mayili

How can I choose M.Tech ECE integrated course? I have completed 12th standard

I am completed 12th standard with 1017 marks and I can choose M.Tech(ECE)
integrated course is it best one or not?

2nd October 2015, 07:00 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I choose M.Tech ECE integrated course? I have completed 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayili View Post
I am completed 12th standard with 1017 marks and I can choose M.Tech(ECE)
integrated course is it best one or not?
Yes, of course you can apply for M.Tech ECE Integrated course after completing 12th standard. Obviously it is good to do Integrated M.Tech in ECE.. By doing Integrated M.Tech you can complete Bachelor degree and Master Degree at one place and job opportunity is also high. Those candidates who wish to apply for Integrated M.Tech in ECE course, must complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. Since, you have scored very good marks in 1017 in 12th standard so the possibility to get admission for integrated M.Tech ECE is high. Apart from academic qualification it is mandatory that you qualify in the Engineering entrance exam such as, BITSAT, IIT or exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?