26th February 2012, 09:58 PM

How can I complete my 12th through correspondence? What is the procedure?

sir,

How can i complete my 12th by correspondence course, Kindly let me know the procedure to do so.Please let me know if i can do it ih bengali medium and the fees detail.Olsolet me know from where,

thanking you

sujitesh raman

Related Questions:
19th April 2012, 04:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my 12th through correspondence? What is the procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir,

How can i complete my 12th by correspondence course, Kindly let me know the procedure to do so.Please let me know if i can do it ih bengali medium and the fees detail.Olsolet me know from where,

thanking you

sujitesh raman
In order to complete higher secondary level through correspondence mode, you may opt for National Institute of Open Schooling.
National Institute of Open Schooling offers its courses mainly in English, Hindi and Urdu medium, however, you may write the examination in any scheduled regional language.
Qualifying Higher Secondary level of examination form the Institute will enable you to appear and compete in various competitive examinations.

For further information, refer to the Institutes official website :
www.nios.ac.in
24th April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I complete my 12th through correspondence? What is the procedure?

Actuly am campartment student in12th of eco ...
Tel me how to do
7th February 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 11th I have to complete my 12th also from open what is process??
15th December 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hai i Jayanthi from trichy.I am 18 years old. Some reasons I'm leaving school studies for last year in 12th class.But I'm interested to complete my 12th class.so,please help me how to apply correspondence in 12th June 2017.
14th May 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th how can I apply for 12th but my mark is very less I want graduation so that m applying 12th without that 12th can we do graduation? I am only 20 years old.
23rd October 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I scored 90 in tenth and then i went for merchant navy as soon as i completed my tenth and now i want to give 12 side by side without doing 11 so is it possible and if yes then what should i do to give 12. Please help me
8th July 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I have written my exams on 2005 12th std and l was failed in 12th after that l have interest to study know may l know what is the process to this and I have written in tamil nadu know lam in Mumbai how should I write this
9th November 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my 10 how can I apply for 12th but my mark is very less I want graduation so that am applying 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?