30th May 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?

respected sir,
i am a bio med engg pass out on 2010 and i working in a hospital.now i am very much interested to continue higher studies in my field.so kindly give me the various fields on bio medical higher studies

Related Questions:
  1. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  2. What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  5. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  6. Do further studies helpful for me being a candidate of Bio Medical Engineer?
  7. Should i continue in the field of BSc Biotech or should I move on to other field?
  8. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  9. What is the scope in bio medical engineering?
  10. Jobs and higher studies in abroad after BS medical technology in critical and respiratory care?
  11. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  12. How to pursue higher studies in overseas after doing B.E Industrial Engineering
  13. Bio informatics - higher studies? Job opportunities? best colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to do diploma course while pursing higher studies?
  18. In which companies I am applicable as per my academics?
29th April 2015, 12:43 AM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How to continue higher studies my Bio Medical Engineering field?

Hi,
If you want to go for higher studies in biomedical engineering you can do post graduation by doing the following courses:
1. Master of engineering in biomedical engineering

2. Master of technology in biomedical engineering

Basic eligibility criteria to do post graduation is:

The candidate has to be a B.E. or BTech graduate in any stream.
The course duration for masters is of 2 years.

You can do post graduation in any of the following fields of your choice:
1. Bio-materials
2. Medical imaging
3. Bio-mechanics
4. Orthopedics surgery
5. Genetic engineering
6. Bio-Instrumentation
7. Cellular and tissue engineering

Job prospects are good as you can either become a clinical engineer, patent analyst, business manager or a professor.

Following is a list of the best biomedical colleges in India that provide such courses:
1. All India institute of medical sciences, New Delhi
2. Indian institute of technology, Mumbai
3. Banaras Hindu university institute of technology
4. Anna university
5. Jadavpur university
6. Manipal institute of technology

Thanks
regards
Swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?