29th May 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?

hello...!
I have completed my graduation with BCA(computer application),,but I want 2 make my carrier in telecom sector ,,in wireless technology or telecom engineer,,so what should I do,,to get this????

Related Questions:
  1. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  2. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  3. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  4. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector?
  5. How to build my career in Telecom as RF engineer after taking training in RF engineering from BSNL Jabalpur?
  6. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  7. How to build career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  8. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
  9. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  10. Job as an Assistant in Telecom Sector for an engineer?
  11. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  12. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  13. Best job in the telecom field for a female?
  14. Which are the telecommunication companies offering internship for final year B.E ECE students? How should I apply for it?
  15. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  16. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  18. Institute providing certification course in RF engineering (in Delhi)
29th June 2015, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?

It is not possible to become a telecom engineer after completion of BCA course. You need to either pursue B.Tech/B.E in Telecommunications/Communications or pursue diploma in Telecommunications/Communications. The best option is- Go for B.Tech course in Telecommunications since after completion of this course, you can become a telecom engineer and can opt for a job in the telecom sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?