1st October 2011, 07:05 PM
tomer.mohit90

How can I do 6 months training in companies? Companies and criteria to apply for training?

dear sir/madem i want to know that how could i get 6th month traning in companies. please suggest me the name of companies and criteria to apply for the traning,
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 months training in any recognized company?
  2. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  3. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  4. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  5. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in various companies?
  9. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  10. Which companies provide 6 months training in PHP and JAVA?
  11. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  12. Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?
  13. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  16. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training? -- [New]
  18. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
16th May 2012, 07:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I do 6 months training in companies? Companies and criteria to apply for training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomer.mohit90 View Post
dear sir/madem i want to know that how could i get 6th month traning in companies. please suggest me the name of companies and criteria to apply for the traning,
thank you
First of all any company you join, they will provide you training for atleast 3 months for which you also get paid. However, if you are talking about on-the-job training, then you will get stipend for 6 months and then looking at your quality of service and your output the company gives you the proposal to join full time.

Normally, students who are in the final year of degree courses also get industrial training where they get stipend. For this you need to consult the institution/college from where you are pursuing the course. You can also contact the city branches of certain companies as they do provide such training program for students of final year pursuing degree courses- Standard Chartered, ICICI Bank, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Comp. Ltd. HDFC, Axis bank, IDBI bank etc.

Some try for internship program as well.

Your question is incomplete, as you haven't mentioned the reason for such training and whether it should be full/half time, temporary/permanent job.
3rd August 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do 6 months training in companies? Companies and criteria to apply for training?

sir, suggest me tha name of companies of biotechnology which provide 6 moth training and please tell me the procedure to apply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?