14th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I do B.A after diploma(through correspondence) in computer engineering? List of colleges in bihar for the same?

hi,
i have done my diploma in computer engg. from govt. polytechnic for woman faridabad.
now iam in teaching profession from last 6 years. Now i wanted to do graduation corresspondencely in Bihar.so can u suggest me any recognised college where i can do my graduation.

yours truely
bharti

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  2. Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate?
  3. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  4. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  5. How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges in Bihar? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course
  8. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course?
  9. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  10. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream -- [New]
  11. List of the private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed?
  12. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  13. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  14. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  15. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  16. List of correspondence M.Tech colleges in Punjab for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) correspondence student?
  17. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  18. List of best colleges for correspondence course in Bangalore?
9th June 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.A after diploma(through correspondence) in computer engineering? List of colleges in bihar for the same?

Hi,

I have done my diploma in Information technology from the polytechnic college & now i wanna do B.A. in arts so i want to ask 2 is compulsory of not before starting B.A.? because 3 years diploma is equivalent to 2 so pls suggest me now what i have to do 2 or B.A..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?