20th July 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Nursing after completing 12th with Arts subject

i have complete my 12th by art subject? may i do diploma in nursing..how i can ? my mail address... [email protected]

13th July 2014, 09:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I do Nursing after completing 12th with Arts subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete my 12th by art subject? may i do diploma in nursing..how i can ? my mail address... [email protected]
No you are not eligible for nursing after completing 12th standard in arts stream. Only science stream candidates are eligible to apply for B. Sc in Nursing course.

B.Sc ie:- (Bachelor of Science).

B.Sc (Nursing) Eligibilty Criteria:-

~The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics ,chemistry & biology.
~ The candidate age should not more than 23 years of age.
~The admission will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution.

So, as your educational qualification you are not eligible for B. Sc nursing course. Please don't worry, there are lots of career options available for arts stream. After completing the BA course you can apply for the master degree courses like,

Career Option After Completing BA course:-

-MA (Master of Arts)
-M.Com (Master of Commerce)
-LLB (Bachelor of Law)
-B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)
-MBA (Master of Business Administration)
6th October 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Nursing after completing 12th with Arts subject

I am a student of science(without physics) can i do b.sc in nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?