25th September 2013, 09:20 PM
kumarmanish17

How can I get admission in AIEEE through LEET?

how to get admission in aieee through leet

15th July 2015, 05:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in AIEEE through LEET?

AIEEE and LEET is two different entrance examination but both the examination are conducted for the admission in the engineering colleges

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination and now known as the JEE The examination is conducted for the admission in the engineering colleges for the admission in the B.tech. The eligibility for the examination is candidate must have passed the 10+ from the recognized board with the PCM as the main subject.

LEET stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test and the examination is conducted for the admission of the Diploma candidate in the 2nd year. The examination is conducted by the state or the private university for the admission. The eligibility is candidate must have an aggregate of 60% in the Diploma.

So go through the entrance for which you are eligible according to the eligibility criteria given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?