2nd March 2016, 10:42 PM
tabrezsayyed123

How can I get admission in CA? Institute of CA in Maharashtra? Fees for open category students?

How can i get admission in CA Institute? Where is the Institute of CA in Maharashtra? When is the competitive exam of CA is going to held? how much fees has to pay for the open categories students?

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  2. What is the fee structure to do marine engineering course after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  3. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  4. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  5. How many seats of MBBS and BDS are there in Maharashtra for open category students?
  6. Can I get admission for MBBS or BDS in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 124 marks? I am from Open Category
  7. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  8. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  9. Can National Institute of Open Schooling students apply for admission in IPU?
  10. MBA Fees & Scholarship Structure for SC Category Reservation Students?
  11. Total number of PG seats in Maharashtra for open category students? Chances of getting surgery seat with a rank of 380?
  12. Cut off marks required for open category students for direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E.?
  13. Cut off marks of GATE for admission in M.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering) in IITs through OPEN category -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Universities in Maharashtra offering PhD? How many seats are there for open category?
  15. How much marks required in MHT-CET to get admission in GMC for open category?
  16. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  17. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  18. Can I do GIS course after graduating in B.A(Gen) with Geography? Colleges providing the course?
10th January 2018, 08:38 AM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in CA? Institute of CA in Maharashtra? Fees for open category students?

After the class 12th, You can appear CA entrance exam CA CPT for getting admission to CA Foundation course. It is conducted twice a year in the months of May and November. You should register before 30th June and 31st December to appear November session and May session exam respectively.

CA Registration Fees Structure
- Foundation Course : Rs.9000/-
- Intermediate Course : Rs.15000/-
- Final Course : Rs.22000/-

Top Colleges For CA In Maharashtra
- S.K. Somaiya College of Arts and Science
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
- Mithibai College
- Don Bosco College of Technology
- G.N. Khalsa College
- D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Deogiri College
- St. Xavier College

Registration Steps
- Go to official ste. : www.icai.org
- Click on "New User Registration".
- Fill the basic details of registration and submit it.
- Login and Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Save and Print your application.
- Sign and Attest the application.
- Send your application to ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?