9th January 2011, 11:14 PM

Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?

Hello , I have been staying in Mumbai since 4 years , my son has passed 10 std CBSE Examination from Maharashtra School , and now studying in 12 Standard in HSC Maharshtra Board ( S K Somaiya Jr. Colledge).

I do not have domicial certificate as i came from Gujarat , as my son has passed 10 th Std CBSE and will pass 12 std from Maharashtra will he be eligible for MH-CET and Admission to engineering as Maharastra state candidates .??

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Is domicile certificate required for admission?
  4. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  6. Can I produce OBC certificate of Maharashtra without having caste certificate of Maharashtra state?
  7. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  8. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  9. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  10. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  12. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  13. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  14. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  16. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  17. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  18. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
10th January 2011, 07:04 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?

as you are living in Maharashtra for less then 10 years so i think domicile certificate is required for your son's admission.

the criterion is you should live in that state for more than 10 years then you don't have to submit any domicile certificate.

but i will suggest you to contact with any engineering institute or engineering university to know about all the rules. i think they will help you a lot regarding this.

best wishes for your son.
10th January 2011, 08:09 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?

good evening
As i know for this information you have to contact to the institution or college in which going to take admission.
good luck.....
28th February 2011, 09:42 AM
chinudey20

No you are required a domile certificate because you are living in Maharastra for less than 10 years.

Till contact the university if there are some other rules which will help you in this regard.
21st March 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the CBSE quota in Gujarat Board for admissions in Engineering and Medical
29th March 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Please inform us regarding domile certificate i born in mumbai and my father also born in mumbai and education completed in mumbai
26th April 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying 11th and 12th in nashik college but he passed xth in silvassa( dadra nagar haveli) can he get admission in engg colleges in maharastra without domicile certificate. thanks.
14th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I AM LIVING HERE FROM FIFTEEN YEARS BUT I HAVE NO DOMICILE. MY SON IS STUDYING FROM 1ST .CAN HE GET ADMITION IN ENGINEERING.
17th July 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm living since 15 years and i have passed std Xl from maharashtra board and studing Xll at present and i don't have domicile certificate then can i get addmission in engeering college
11th June 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i get 70 marks in mht-cet in PCM group . i will have admisson for engineering . can i get ?
12th September 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what is cg board. tell me how many boards are there in india and which is better
19th June 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I am facing the same problem. I am living in Maharashtra for last 10 years but i didn't get domile certificate so what should i do ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?