5th May 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in DU for M.Com after completing B.Com?

i m b.com final year 6th sem and my sem is completed in july student.......... how i can get admission in d.u for m.com

23rd May 2011, 08:48 PM
npngpt

Smile Re: How can I get admission in DU for M.Com after completing B.Com?

My friend, for admission to M. Com. course you must have:
1. Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks, or
2. Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks

All the admissions to M.Com. course are made on the basis of merit in the Admission Test which are conducted by the Department of Commerce. Each year, the Department conducts two separate admission tests- one for the candidates desirous of pursuing the M. Com. Course as ?regular students? at the North and South campuses, and the other for the candidates desirous of seeking admission to School of Open Learning (SOL) for pursuing M. Com. through correspondence.

Along with this you have to secure at-least 40% marks in the admission test to be eligible for admission based on which a separate merit lists will be prepared for the general as well as for each of the reserved categories of the students.
30th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU for M.Com after completing B.Com?

can anyone tell me at which dates are those admission test conducted ??
5th June 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

hey ! which subjects are to be prepared for m.com admsn test????
15th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date for admission in m.com(DU)?
17th June 2011, 06:26 PM
sachin6

You have to pass bcom with 60%. You can study mcom in the same college or different college.
27th February 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of m.com entrance in sol(du).
12th December 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to do Mcom frm dxb what will be the fees or it is cheap in india bcoz i belong to india. which uni i should join which i can afford.
17th December 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom from du sol can i get admission in a regular college of du for mcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?