28th February 2017, 12:22 AM
Nisha aga

How can I get admission in Indian Institute of Wildlife Research, Dehradun after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed mt class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Sc from Indian Institute of Wildlife Research, Dehradun so I want to know how can I get admission in Indian Institute of Wildlife Research, Dehradun after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  2. Procedure of admission in Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun for B.Sc course?
  3. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  4. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  5. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  6. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  7. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  8. How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS? -- [New]
  9. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. How can I get admission in Resonance Institute while studying in class 12th? What is the fee structure of Resonance Institute?
  11. Which is the best College in India for pursuing a Career in Finance after completing class 12th? How can I get admission in the College and what is the fee structure?
  12. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  13. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  15. Will I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc & M.Sc in Wildlife?
  16. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  17. How to get admission in JEE Main coaching institute and what is the fee?
  18. Can Arts students apply for BCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?