9th June 2010, 12:10 PM
Meghna Kumari

How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

when mp pet counselling will start and how can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

9th June 2010, 02:34 PM
lonelyryan

Default Re: How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

aieee online concelling has started ..you can now apply to colleges online in which you desire to get admission........
9th June 2010, 07:52 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghna Kumari View Post
when mp pet counselling will start and how can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?
in every state councelling is starting from 14 of june but before doing it you have to pay councelling fees of rs 500 in pnb or axis bank. In councelling you have to first register yourself and then fill up colleges of your choice of your state and then you will any one from them
9th June 2010, 11:34 PM
swati123

Counselling for MP PET 2010 begins in August (most likely 22nd August onwards).

As for admission in MP colleges through AIEEE ranking, all the decisions will be taken by the Central Counselling Board and you will get to know about it all through the website www.ccb.nic.in .

You can check the site http://www.successcds.net/engineeringentranceexam/AIEEE/AIEEE-2007.php if you are looking for more information.
10th June 2010, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i scored 83 in B.Tech and 161 in B.Arch can i get a good college in M.P. pls help i m getting worried about my college.
10th June 2010, 09:29 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Mp pet counselling start from 22 august 2010. If you want to get more detail regarding Mp pet then please check this given site, all the necessary detail are availiable in
this official site-

mpvyapam.nic.in.
10th June 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

MY AIR IS 167193 AND CATEGORY RANK IN AIR IS 43683 AND STATE RANK IS 10910 AND CATEGORY RANK IN STATE ENG. IS 5401 THEN WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST FOR ME.I AM FROM BIHAR.
10th June 2010, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS PURUSHOTTAM KUMAR MY AIR IS 167193 ,CATEGORY AIR 43683 AND STATE RANK 10910 ,CATEGORY STATE RANK IS 5401 THEN WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST FOR ME.I AM FROM BIHAR . MY CATEGORY IS OBC.
15th June 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i have 47631 rank in b.arch in aieee in general category,114 marks...pls tel me which colleg i can get?
19th June 2010, 06:20 PM
aakash shrivastava

Question Re: How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

i have scored124 marks in aieee . which colege ican get.
23rd June 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

My AIR 20987..which nit is suitable for me??
23rd June 2010, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hello, my name is GAURAV PRAKASH PANDEY, and i m dying to know about your councelling procedure, is there any particular form to fill up or any other procedure.
pleease rply.
24th June 2010, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

when tcounselling through aieee rank will start
26th June 2010, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakash shrivastava View Post
i have scored124 marks in aieee . which colege ican get.
hi.if you want admission in good college in mp than call me on this number 9738059224
27th June 2010, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I got 34 marks in aieee 2010 in obc so explain me which college i can get
28th June 2010, 10:42 AM
bholag

Dear Friend,
yes you can get admission in madhya pradesh
colleges through aieee ranking only you have
to attend the counseling and choose
the college and get admission to it.
in every college of madhya pradesh 15% of the seat is filled through AIEEE.
2nd July 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi if any one want admission in good college in all india than call me or mail me on this 9738059224 and [email protected]
3rd July 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantmeghalia View Post
in every state councelling is starting from 14 of june but before doing it you have to pay councelling fees of rs 500 in pnb or axis bank. In councelling you have to first register yourself and then fill up colleges of your choice of your state and then you will any one from them

this all data valid for haryana conselling..........
4th July 2010, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

Dear Friend,
yes you can get admission in madhya pradesh
colleges through aieee ranking only you have
to attend the counseling and choose
the college and get admission to it.
in every college of madhya pradesh 15% of the seat is filled through AIEEE.

there is no way........
5th July 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

my pet rank is 3368 which of the colleges can i get
6th July 2010, 11:13 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
You can admission in Madhya pradesh through either AIEEE rank card or through MP-PET rank card.

The counseling dates are not announced yet it will be conducted in the month of july or august. all the best for your counseling.
6th July 2010, 11:19 AM
kshitijawadhiya

Post Re: How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghna Kumari View Post
i would like you to inform about aieee counseling.
from this year. aieee has got no state kota for its local domicile. that is you cannot get entry in a madhya pradesh college(excluding nit and manit) through it. 15% seats are for other state only.you can go from mppet only.
6th July 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

application from of aieee for mppet
10th July 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS mukesh rai MY AIR IS 143257 ,CATEGORY AIR 36854 AND STATE RANK 9652,CATEGORY STATE RANK IS 1637 THEN WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST FOR ME.I AM FROM mp . MY CATEGORY IS OBC.
14th July 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

hey guys...plz tell me ,what are we supposed to do to apply for aieee quota in mppet based colleges when we are already mp domiciled candidate....plz help me out and do we have to fill the another form for it..nd do tell me the procedure for it....i've secured 174 in aieee nd my air is 19261
15th July 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the date of aieee state counselling
15th July 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of aieee state quota of mp
20th July 2010, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 77000.can i get admission in mp eng.college.i am from rajasthan.
31st July 2010, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?[/QUOTE] i belong to rajasthan my aieee rank is 104000
2nd August 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

MY AIEEE RANK IS 56517 IWANT TO TAKE THOUGH AIEEE EANK QUOTE IN MP
5th August 2010, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in mp through aieee.please tell me.its urgent.
10th August 2010, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: How can i get admission in madhya pradesh colleges through aieee ranking?

when mp pet counselling will start and how can i get admission in MADHYA PRADESHcolleges through aieee ranking? I am UP state student.
17th August 2010, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

kya aieee se mp ke colleges me admission milega. and agar milega to uski counselling kab se start hogi.
12th December 2010, 07:50 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey please mention the all India AIEEE rank so that we can decide that were do you get.
If you score well in MP PET then you can get into the best colleges in M.P.

You can get the list of colleges selecting through MP PET in the following link

http://www.indiaedu.com/madhyaprades...s/engineering/

You can get all the information when you go through the councelling process about the list of the colleges taking up candidates based upon the MP PET rank in Madhya Pradesh.

all the best
19th February 2011, 10:47 PM
Amed2010

If you are belonging to MP then you use your all india as well as state rank of AIEEE to get admission in a college in M.P.
50% seats are reserved for state student in NIT.
And 10% seats are reserved in all private colleges on AIR rank.
There are also some colleges which only use AIEEE AIR rank for admission in its college. Go to www.cbse.nic.in and take a look on the list of the college.
28th February 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Myself a resident of Rajasthan. DO I NEED TO MAKE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE OF MP for giving mppet?

adarsh,kota
6th March 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

if u want to take admission in any college of india.then contact me
@ [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i am from up. what is the eligibility criteria for students from up and quota for up students in mppet2011
23rd May 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 55.8% in boards and xpecting 120 marks in aieee-2011..m i eligible to get cllge through aieee...plz rply....
6th June 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what ranks are required for admission in delhi colleges through aieee
6th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SEQURED 86% IN CBSE 12TH BOARD EXM.AIEEE ALL INDIA RANK IS 123559, MADHYAPRADESH STATE RANK IS 7107 .CAN I GET THE CHANCE IN GOVT.COLLEGES IN INDIA OR MADHYAPRADESH.MY EMAIL ID [email protected], contact number-9425307710, 0751-2373048.
arnab chanda, GWALIOR(MP).
6th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i hv got 80710 rank in aieee, can i get a gud govt. college in mp? plz rply.
6th June 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any good college in mp if my score in mp pet 2011 is 55?????
7th June 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I HV GOT 140432 RANK IN GEN CATAGORY IN AIEEE, CAN I GET A GOOD COLLEGE? PLZ REPLY
8th June 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i have got 50,000 rank in aieee.Can i get any good college in mp?please tell me at 7549763238
9th June 2011, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

HI MY NAME SIDDHARTH SONI AND I GET STATE RANK IN AIEEE 11644 AND CATE. RANK 2823.PLZ SUGGEST ME COLLEGES IN MADHYA PRADESH\SPECIALLY/ OR OTHER STATE.MY EMAIL [email protected]
9th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

my aieee rank is 131 and is 45670 which colleges can i get
10th June 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when tcounselling through aieee rank will start
you can not get
10th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hi.
my name is arvind,i get in aieee 124 marks and 51998 rank, can i get admisson in mechanical branch in top goverment colleges in india?pls tell me at 8235314933
11th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to admisn in b.e. in indore...
i have passed aieee with 55 rank... i want to addmisn in mechanical branch in indore's top college..
plz tell me in my mobile numbr 9827797968
plz...plz...plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?