11th June 2011, 08:32 PM
Bhavani singh

List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?

i scored 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE in Madhya Pradesh so please give the list which are the good government colleges for BE through AIEEE in madhya pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  2. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  3. Can I get admitted in good government colleges in any state?
  4. List of colleges I can get with a state rank of 4624 and Category(SC) rank of 2995 in AIEEE?
  5. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  6. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  8. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  9. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  10. Which state government college can I get through AIEEE after scoring AIEEE rakn of 29000?
  11. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  12. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 526166 AIEEE rank? -- [New]
  13. In which government college can I get after scoring RPET rank of 8677 and AIEEE rank of 31000 rank?
  14. How to apply for government engineering colleges in any state after scoring 200000 and obc category rank of 750000?
  15. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  16. Which government college can I get after scoring AIEEE overall rank of 71760?
  17. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 98000 in AIEEE and 1300 state rank?
8th March 2012, 09:23 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?

hello
These are the good colleges for BE.just have a look

List of NIITs

* NIT Warangal

* NIT Trichy

* NIT Suratkal, Mangalore

* Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

* NIT Rourkela

* NIT Kurukshetra

* National Institute of Technology Durgapur

* National Institute of Technology Calicut

* Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal

* Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur

* Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

List of IIITs

* Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad

* International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

* ABV – Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

List of Self Deemed Colleges

* Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi

* Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)
4th May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good government colleges for B.E through AIEEE after scoring 1647 state rank in SC category in AIEEE?

I got 60 marks in aieee from sc can i got a nit. Or good government collage like pantnagar.
Reply sir plz
22nd May 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 121 MARKS IN AIEEE WHICH COLLEGE SHOULD I APPLY FOR
10th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 74 marks in b.Arch/b.panning nd i m from sc category
so sr plz tell me cAn i get goverment college...???
10th June 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get any govt. college in indore of b. e. after securing 9000 state rank in aieee.
23rd May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir how can apply for state councelling from aieee score.
1st July 2013, 01:36 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of good government colleges for B.E :-

- Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad

- International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

- ABV Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior (M.P.)

- Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi

- Birla Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)

- Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

- NIT Rourkela

- NIT Kurukshetra

- National Institute of Technology Durgapur

- National Institute of Technology Calicut

- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal

- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur

- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

Best of luck........
25th August 2013, 02:26 PM
Anandkp 44

HELLO

List of good government colleges for B.E :-

Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur

Indian Institute of information Technology, Allahabad

NIT Rourkela

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal

NIT Suratkal, Mangalore

National Institute of Technology Durgapur

NIT Kurukshetra

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

National Institute of Technology Calicut

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology-Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?