18th December 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I get details for GATE examination?

Hello sir,
I am a student of civil engineering(2 nd year,4th semester) in a private college,named Narula Institute of Technology under wbut(west bengal university of technology).However i have scored 90.2% marks in my higher secondary exam i cannot score a good rank inwest bengal joint entrance exam as compared to my h.s result.So,i just want to get admitted in an IIT for my master's degree so as to sooth myself against my joint entrance mishap.At any cost i want to score a good pecentile in GATE exam.So,please give me suggestion about how can i prepare myself for my big test in GATE I know it's too early call for me for thinking about GATEb exam and i have to learn lots of thing about my stream but please give me suggestion(which books i should folllow,if there any need for coaching,if it does then where etc).
Thanking you,
JIT BANERJEE([email protected])

5th July 2012, 09:42 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get details for GATE examination?

hello friend..!!

->if you know about the information about GATE examination then go to the www. gate- exam.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?