7th August 2010, 02:31 PM
SWATI CHOUGHULE

How can I get details regarding course and fee structure for Company Secretary Course?

hi,
I am doing B.com and what about in company secretaries?
please give me detail information about company secretaries and fees of that course

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and duration of correspondence course in company secretary?
  2. How can I get admission for Company Secretary after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  3. How can I do the company secretary course through correspondence? How to apply for it and what is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  6. Admission details, fee structure and syllabus for Company secretary after B.Com? In which year can I take admission after graduation?
  7. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  8. How can I get details regarding course and fee structure for Company Secretary Course?
  9. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure for Company Secretary?
  11. Fee structure of Company Secretary Foundation exam?
  12. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  13. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  15. What is the fee structure for SC in company secretary course?
  16. How to do Company secretary course with B.Com after completing PU? Can I take company secretary course with B.Com first semester
  17. What is the fee structure for company secretary executive exam?
  18. What steps are there to do company secretary after completion of the course
29th March 2012, 11:49 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: How can I get details regarding course and fee structure for Company Secretary Course?

hi swati ,
the institute of company secretaries india (ICSI) is a premier National professional body established by act of parliament of develop and regulate the profession of company secretaries

the students who would like to join the course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the company secretaries course i.e.,

Foundation programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

In addition, the students has to undergo practical training for about 15 months which a student may opt to start after passing the executive programme

the students who would like to join the course after passing the graduation has to undergo two stages of the company secretaryship
Executive programme
Professional programme

cost of prospectus of foundation programme: Rs 200/- by cash and Rs 250/- by post or courier
cost of prospectus of executive programme: Rs 300/- by cash and 350/- by post or courier

Payment : demand draft drawn in favour of "THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA" payable at new delhi
The fee for CS foundation programme is 3600/-
The fee for Executive Programme is 7000/- for commerce graduate while 7750 for non-graduate commerce students
all the best
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?