17th March 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10+2 with 74% marks?

i m a student of b.tech engineering. i have passed 10+2 exam with 74% marks. i need a job. can i get any job under government?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
5th April 2012, 01:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10+2 with 74% marks?

To get a government job, it is essential to attend the selection tests conducted by each government department. You have different options for government jobs after B.Tech. You can apply for technical positions in reputed government companies. You should score 60% marks in B.Tech to apply for such positions in government companies. You can also apply for Bank PO and clerical positions as per the available vacancies. MPSC and SSC exams can also be attended for getting in to government departments such as Railways, defense sector, telecom, Civil Services etc.
18th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10 2 with 74% marks?

I have completed my carrier in IT were should i have to apply for job????????????
19th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10 2 with 74% marks?

How can i get government job.I have done B.tech in CSE with 65.5 %
26th March 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I am prasanth i was complete 12pass with 80.1% i am study B.E MECHANICAL 2^nd year my no 9994562890 thank you
26th March 2013, 07:50 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Government job after completing my B.Tech, I have passed 10+2 with 74% marks?

There are various entrance exams for the government job. However the Engineering graduate should apply appear for the exams by Public Sector Undertaking or the Indian Engineering Service.

Indian Engineering Service

It is very prestigious entrance exam for Engineering graduates. I am not sure whether you are eligible for Indian Engineering Service or not since you have not mentioned the stream in which you completed Bachelor of Technology course.

If you have completed B.Tech in the following streams then you are eligible for the Indian Engineering Service entrance exam:

Civil Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Electronics and Communication Engineering

If you have completed Engineering in one of the above streams then feel free to apply for the Indian Engineering Service.

Eligibility

1. A B.Tech/B.E. degree from recognized college.

2. There is no percentage criteria.

3. 21 to 30 years is the age limit.

4. 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

Public Sector Undertaking

PSU is the term used for a company which is controlled by the government with minimum of 51 percent stake. You can also apply for the job in such companies. However you must meet the following criteria to appear for the entrance exam conducted by each PSU separately.

Eligibility

1. B.Tech degree with at least 60 percent marks.

2. There is some relaxation for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

3. GATE score is necessary in case of some PSUs.

4. Age limit is 21 to 30 years with relaxation for reserve category:

5. Three years relaxation in upper age limit for OBC.

6. Five years relaxation for SC/ST.

PSU List

BHEL

BEL

GAIL

SAIL

ECIL

NALCO

NTPC

HAL

ISRO

DRDO

ONGC

IOCL

HPCL

BPCL

Indian Railways

Coal India
2nd June 2013, 04:17 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can get a good government job after completing your B.tech
for this you have to apply for the entrance tests in diffrent fields which are conducted by the government department.
You can also apply for the diffrent government operating companies.
You can also join the defence by CDS,AFCAT etc.
BEST OF LUCK
26th March 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hollo sir,

I am pooja sharma from bhilai my qualification is 12th pass steno typing my percentage 71% and my typing speed is 60 per words
contact me 7804845087 Please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?