27th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get government job after completion of BHMS?

how can i get government job after completing bhms

30th July 2013, 08:17 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: How can I get government job after completion of BHMS?

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOMOEOPATHY was established on 10th December 1975 in Kolkata as an Autonomous Organisation under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute , affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences, presently conducts the degree course in Homoeopathy viz Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery [B.H.M.S.] since 1987 and Post - Graduate course i.e. Doctor of Medicine in Homoeopathy [M.D.(Hom.)] in six subjects viz Organon of Medicine, Repertory, Materia Medica,Practice of Medicine, Paediatrics and Homoeopathic Pharmacy since 1998-99 onwards.
Today it consists of an Undergraduate and Postgraduate sections with an auditorium of 800 seating capacity, a hospital having an outpatient dept. and a 100 bedded inpatients dept. along with investigative facilities.
The Institute is functioning in its own campus and job seeking facilities and gov hospital placements.
27th April 2015, 01:23 PM
PATHGUIDE

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic medicine and surgery) graduates can get very good opportunities in government as well as public sector.
This field is related to the natural methods of disease treatment which are slower but safest and affordable.
Thus this field is getting a good platform.

Both central and state government conducts entrance exams for selecting candidates.
BHMS graduates have a chance to apply for the jobs in Central council of research in homeopathy (CCRH) for the post of research officers.
CCRAS (Central council of Research in Ayurveda sciences)
Various medical research institutes such as
Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology also recruits BHMS graduates as SRF/JRF in various projects.
UPSC conducts entrance exams for recruiting medical officers, tutors and demonstrators.

You can get wide job opportunities in government hospitals, Research institutes, Pharmacies, Training institutes, Medical colleges, etc.
30th June 2021, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

From where questions is asked in ccrh
27th November 2021, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What ate the government websites to konw about government jobs after bhms in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?