3rd March 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job after completing engineering with less than 60%

Hi
I am anjali studying at 3rd yr electrical... I want to know that can i get job after compliting engg with less than 60%....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  2. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  3. Courses and job opportunities after completing software engineering? Are software engineers eligible fr the job in ISRO?
  4. Will I get any job after completing engineering?
  5. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  6. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  7. How to get a good job after completing E&TC engineering
  8. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I apply for job in UAE after completing B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  11. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  13. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  14. How can I get a job after completing diploma in civil?
  15. How to get a job in ISRO after completing engineering in computer science department?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. After completing diploma in mining engineering will I get a job?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
21st March 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a job after completing engineering with less than 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am anjali studying at 3rd yr electrical... I want to know that can i get job after compliting engg with less than 60%....
I would advise you to prepare for GATE exam and IES( Indian Engineering Services) Exam.
Also companies doo see the academics but if your projects (major/minor) are good then it would really help you. what are your thoughts on higher studies ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?