21st August 2013, 05:04 PM
anjukta

How can I get a job after doing Masters in Economics?

I have done Masters in Economics. I want to do a job. So what are the jobs that I can get? or You can suggest me if iI have to do other technical courses so what will be those course?
please suggest

14th March 2023, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a job after doing Masters in Economics?

Candidates with master degree in Economics can appear and apply for the examination after qualifying in UGC NET examination for the post of assistant professor.

After pursuing and completing B.Ed course, you will also become eligible for the recruitment as PGT.

You are also eligible to appear in the examination conducted for the recruitment in banking, railway, civil service etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?