3rd November 2011, 10:52 PM
orthy

How can I get a permanent job in BSNL? I've finished my specified training

now all are bsnl apperendis training finish then job perment or training only what tel me sir
send details..

23rd July 2013, 11:51 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a permanent job in BSNL? I've finished my specified training

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that getting Permanent in any of the Government Sectors is not so easy as People Considered it,You have to go through the Following steps in order to get Permanent:-
1.Must have completed Training with Extremely Well Performance.
2.Then,You will be appointed for Particular Duration on the Temporary Basis.
3.You must have to work hard and make your Experience to be Best with good compliments from your Head Incharge in that Particular time duration.
4.Then,Your Temporary Duration will be Increased for some more Period.
5.If you will be showing same Best Performance of work to that Particular Department then they will Confirm you and your Job will become Permanent.
So,Only Hardworking is key to get Permanent in Government Jobs,Jus you must never get lose in any of the step and must keep working hard.
29th July 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a permanent job in BSNL? I've finished my specified training

i am from I.T branch with 70% and want to get job in bsnl and now i am doing eetp course from aicti in bsn
l
29th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

i am doing RTTC Training from aicte fr6 i.t branch .can i get permanent job in bsnl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?