18th August 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get PR in Canada after completion of civil engineering diploma in India

how i can get PR in canada after completion of my civil engg. Diploma in india

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  2. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  4. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Government jobs in India after Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Top 50 colleges in India which accept lateral entry for BE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do diploma course in civil Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  8. Is there any scope after doing post secondary diploma in construction engineering from George Brown College, Canada
  9. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  10. Is there any course after completion of my diploma in Aviation, Aerospace? I am studying in final year diploma civil engineering
  11. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  14. How can I proceed for to do B.E or B.Tech from Evening Engineering College after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  17. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?